Ozone Pro Model
Introducing Pro Model for Ares, Antares Kahe Kai & Ehukai. The Pro Model is an ultra light layup with hardware and paint modification that comes with AMC cover and multiple rudders.
The proprietary modifications were developed and tested by Ozone’s R+D team as a way to offer a state of the art product that pushes the limits of performance.
Whether your an elite competitor or an avid paddler, if you can appreciate the performance that this canoe delivers then the Pro Model is for you.
Pro Model FAQ
What is included with the Pro Model?
With the Pro Model, your canoe comes with the Pro Model layup, two rudders and upgraded AMC Canvas.
Can I customize paint and graphics on my Pro Model?
Short answer, no.
The primer brushed carbon layup is across the board for all Pro Models. You can choose the color of the logos, but you cannot add graphics or other colors to the design.
The Ama can be styled with brand logos (ie: Kai Wa’a, Puakea, etc)
Can I have customized colored parts like I see with Team Riders?
No sorry. The Team Riders are the only Pro Models that have this option.
How much lighter is the Pro Model?
The Pro Model hull can weigh as low as 14-18lbs. We accomplish this by removing elements from the paint and layup.
To see the ozone weight scale by model, visit Ozone HQ at weight of canoes page https://outriggerzone.com/support/weight-of-canoes/
What is the additional cost of a Pro Model?
The additional cost of a Pro Model should be discovered through your local dealer, as each dealer might have different costs based on import fees and such.
Roughly, about 15% of the cost of the Standard Performance Layup.
What canoe can be made as a Pro Model?
Puakea Designs: Cantare, Volare, Kahe Kai, Kahele
Kai Wa’a: Draco, Ares, Gemini, Antares
- Pro Model Proprietary Modifications
- 100% carbon layup
- One piece monocoque construction
- 3x atmosphere cure
- Hybrid epoxy polyurethane marine paint
- Weed and Surf Rudders included
- Acrylic Marine Canvas (AMC) cover
- Hybrid carbon i’akos
- Full carbon rudder with titanium shaft
- High density foam core hull for added stiffness
- Full carbon pedals
- Hull weight: 15.5 to 16 lbs is with rudder, tiller, cable, footpedals, seat and velcro, footwell cover (if applicable)
- Amas weight: 3.5lbs to 4lbs
- Comes in Pro Model Primer Brushed Carbon
- Can change logo colors only
- Subject to surcharge